***At this point, the only way you’re getting things in time for Christmas is by direct hand off. Of course, if you don’t care about that, then these cut-off dates don’t apply to you anyway. New Years is approaching…***
I, first, commend you for your dedication to your loved ones by recognizing their need for More Awesome in their lives. Be it a Stein of Science, a Subaru Outback converted into a hovercraft, a 6pk of Black Blood of the Earth, or a gold plated quarter-stick of dynamite, you have chosen to give the very best. However, there’s a few things you should probably think about when placing an order for this holiday season:
- BBotE Is Perishable: When refrigerated, it has a shelf-life of about three months. If you’re going to wrap it and put it under the tree, this a present to put out on Christmas Eve and the promptly put back in the fridge after unwrapping.
- International Shipments Of BBotE Go Out Express Mail On Mondays: Because I don’t want BBotE to get stuck in postal facilities or customs, I only send it out on Mondays to minimize their time in bureaucratic hell. This means only three more Mondays to try to get BBotE out internationally before Christmas.
- Steins of Science Have A Three Week Lead Time: The steins are built to order and it sometimes takes a while to get parts in. Generally, things move much faster than that but you have been warned of the possibility of delays.
- BBotE Production Is First Come, First Served: My maximum daily production output is 6L per day. Thus, people who request cases will lock up production for two days. Yes, I am looking into increasing production capacity which will probably double the output.
- There’s No Kosher Or Halal Certification: While Robert Anton Wilson did confer the papacy upon me, and all the other people in the Porter College Dining Hall, this does not permit me to sanctify food. Sorry.
- The 4300mL Stein of Science Is Ridiculously Large: Seriously, BIG. It will should take an entire pre-game, Super Bowl, and wrap up to go through this much beer. I’m just sayin’…