Tonight, at 10pm PST, I will be suspending sales of the Steins of Science in preparation for my trip to Australia. If you want one before I go, now is the time. Otherwise, you’ll be waiting until mid-July when I turn them back on.
Black Blood of the Earth…you have until the 17th for that.
You have been warned.